I Need To Get Products To Market Faster
Competition has never been easy, but it has never been more rigorous than it is today. As your competitors move to innovate and to provide value to your customers, it is imperative that you do so with greater speed and agility while at the same time doing more with less. This requires automated “full-stack” workload deployment. The goal is to minimize the time and overhead required to move from idea to product feature and to maximize the time your engineering team spends developing value for your customer. We will guide your team in the adoption of the “Transformation Trifecta” – DevOps, culture, and process; Agile ceremonies and processes; and AWS services.
Your Blue Sentry transformation team will design and implement “infrastructure-as-code” templates to automate the creation of your network topology, compute, storage, security, and other AWS services for the deployment of your workload. These templates may be used for low-cost test environments that mirror production, or for low-cost disaster recovery. We will establish best practice build processes and source control for both infrastructure and application code and establish a continuous integration process This will include not only the appropriate source control, but also unit tests, static analysis, security scanning and immediate feedback loops. Your Blue Sentry Transformation Team will also consult with you and execute on automated continuous delivery methodologies to ensure faster time to market.
If you desire to move away from monolithic code architecture, your Transformation Team will conduct a thorough code architecture review and provide a detailed technical plan for refactoring and implementation of microservices. Microservices transformation can happen at your pace and your Transformation Team is experienced in serverless and container deployments as your reach your vision. Whatever your code architecture, integration framework, or code delivery model, your Blue Sentry Transformation team will embed with your engineering organization to seed the DevOps culture you wish to achieve.
The key deliverables in this theme include:
- Knowledge transfer on DevOps culture and practices
- Automated continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline implementation
- Installation and configuration of source control repository
- Detailed technical plan for application code refactoring, where appropriate
- Establishment of Agile ceremonies
- “Infrastructure-as-code” deployment templates
- Definition and automation of desired quality gates and promotion stages within the CI/CD framework
- Guidance and execution for the creation of immutable artifact(s)
- Documentation of all systems and processes
Find out how Upside Travel worked with Blue Sentry to get to market faster.