Kubernetes Cluster Deployment
Kubernetes — Go faster with lower risk while cutting operating costs. Blue Sentry can help you build and run scalable applications in modern, dynamic environments such as public, private, and hybrid clouds. After deployment, our Day 2 services can support your environment with ongoing operational managed services.
Our clients have seen remarkable results in speed, flexibility, security, and cost management from their use of containerized microservices on Kubernetes. Let’s give it a try for your organization. We believe that once you experience the benefits of Kubernetes yourself in your first deployment with Blue Sentry, you will want to do it again for other segments of your environment or new initiatives. Blue Sentry offers Kubernetes-as-a-Service (KaaS) to provide you with ongoing support for planning, deploying and managing your Kubernetes initiatives. Eliminate the learning curve and avoid pitfalls by injecting our experience into your engineering team.
A typical Blue Sentry Kubernetes deployment on AWS includes the following services:
- Full landing zone deployment (VPCs, subnets, security groups, routing rules, NACLs, etc.)
- Customized Kubernetes cluster on EKS
- Pod and cluster auto-scaling configuration
- Automated DNS configuration based on deployment settings*
- Automated certificates for every endpoint
- Secure secrets management
- ArgoCD for visual deployment pipeline
- Prometheus and Grafana for cluster monitoring
- Istio service mesh deployment as needed
- Centralized logging with ELK Stack
- Docker image scanning and security on ECR
- Sample deployment manifests
*Using Route 53 for DNS
If you would like to discuss Kubernetes cluster development deployment options with Blue Sentry, complete the form below for a free consultation.