Kubernetes DevOps Accelerator
Thank you for wanting to learn more about the Kubernetes DevOps Accelerator.
Whether you lead an established business that is shifting its IT infrastructure from traditional development to microservices; or if you head a startup/entrepreneurial firm that is already using – or wants to benefit from – the flexibility and speed to market that comes with microservices, Blue Sentry can help get you there — gaining the benefits of cloud native development, with less resource involvement and greater cost benefits than if you were to undertake this on your own.
Our clients have seen remarkable results in speed, flexibility, security, and cost management from their use of containerized microservices on Kubernetes. Here are just a few success stories:
- Upside Travel – The Upside engineering team deployed Kubernetes and automated CI/CD capability that now allows them to go from product idea to new feature in production in under 3 minutes.
- Startup serving the financial services industry (Blue Sentry providing white-labeled DevOps services) – this artificial intelligence company implemented a flexible DevOps team strategy, and as a result was able to increase speed of deployment by 5X.
- Major Insurance firm (Blue Sentry providing white-labeled DevOps services) – Achieved a production ready, fully scalable Kubernetes cluster for its business critical enterprise application in a single two-week sprint.
- LukkaTech – provides cryptocurrency settlement products to the financial services industry through proprietary software. Lukka developed a production ready accounting solution in six months with a third of the operations staff by combining Kubernetes and DevOps automation.
These results came about because they engaged with Blue Sentry.
So, what is the Kubernetes DevOps Accelerator?
The Kubernetes DevOps Accelerator is a turnkey, customized development environment designed for small and large application development teams. We build your containerized environment to spec and, if desired, we will stay on to manage the deployment with full infrastructure management (including monitoring, compliance, security, and disaster recovery).
A typical Blue Sentry Kubernetes deployment includes the following services:
- Full landing zone deployment (VPCs, subnets, security groups, routing rules, NACLs, etc.)
- Customized Kubernetes cluster on EKS
- Pod and cluster auto-scaling configuration
- Automated DNS configuration based on deployment settings*
- Automated certificates for every endpoint
- Secure secrets management
- ArgoCD for visual deployment pipeline
- Prometheus and Grafana for cluster monitoring
- Istio service mesh deployment, as needed
- Centralized logging with ELK Stack
- Docker image scanning and security on ECR
- Sample deployment manifests
*Using Route 53 for DNS
Blue Sentry delivers more than just an environment — we deliver transferable expertise that has supported our clients by solving specific challenges with respect to microservice adoption and use.
Feel free to look around our website and see what we have to offer.
Like we said, getting started is easy. Returns are seen in 30 days.
Contact: Rachel Schneider Marketing Manager, at 732-593-8260, or fill out the form below and one of our technical staff will get in touch with you.