Funded Pre-Migration Cost Assessment for AWS
Considering a migration to AWS but you want to know the real costs BEFORE you migrate?
Blue Sentry can help with a Pre-Migration Cost Assessment a no cost to you. Through this rapid yet comprehensive service, we can give you an accurate projection of your post-migration costs so there are no unwanted surprises or out-of-control costs. Get all of the answers you need to make the best decisions before migrating.
Here’s how it works…
In the first step, Blue Sentry will use a proven agentless solution to provide a detailed Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis within 24 hours. We examine your utilization information and produce optimized AWS price scenarios to reduce your future TCO if you decide to migrate. This short engagement will give you answers to commonly asked questions about AWS migration:
- What will it cost to run my current workloads in AWS?
- What will it cost to migrate my current workloads to the cloud?
- Based on my current utilization, what will I have to provision to ensure that I am not over/under provisioning?
- What options do I have for existing software licenses once I migrate?
- How does my current TCO compare with my TCO in AWS?
That’s it. You will have the information that you need to make an informed decision and there is no obligation to Blue Sentry or AWS if for any reason you decide not to move forward with your migration.
How can it be free?
Blue Sentry and AWS are funding a limited number of Pre-Migration Cost Assessments at no cost to the customer. Whether or not you decide to migrate workloads to AWS, there is no cost for this valuable assessment. We believe that you should fully understand the costs and commitments of any move to the cloud in advance. That’s why it is important to us that you know upfront what your projected costs, savings, and obligations would be. And for qualified organizations, AWS will provide further funding to get you migrated. Learn more about the AWS Migration Assistance Program (MAP).
There are hundreds of providers offering to help with AWS migration. Why should I use Blue Sentry?
Migration is not as simple as it seems. Simply “lifting and shifting” your environment can be a costly mistake leading to overprovisioning, unexpected costs and performance issues. There are many other factors to consider including software licensing, the state of your applications, database types/configurations, network infrastructure, and security. Blue Sentry’s experienced team has led many organizations through migrations to AWS. We are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner holding the AWS Migration Competency and an audited AWS Managed Service Partner. We also hold the Microsoft Workloads, DevOps, and Data & Analytics Competencies on AWS. And we have a dedicated data team to help you make the most of your data and the potential of the cloud. Most importantly, our customers are happy with their decision to use Blue Sentry. Find out what Blue Sentry’s customers have to say about their migration experiences.
You can be confident that you are working with a partner who understands AWS, cloud cost management and optimized architecture. After you move past the evaluation stage, Blue Sentry is a partner that can help you achieve the full benefits of the cloud and cloud native operations. We see the cloud journey progressing through three stages:
Evaluate > Migrate > Iterate
- Evaluate -- Have all of the information you need before making a decision. Blue Sentry can help with a free Pre-Migration Cost Assessment and advanced migration assistance.
- Migrate -- Whether you are a Microsoft shop, lean towards open source and cloud native, or have a combination of everything, Blue Sentry can help you throughout your migration and beyond. Blue Sentry has successfully migrated thousands of workloads spanning all platforms, architectures and industries, particularly HIGHTRUST environments like those in financial services and healthcare.
- Iterate -- You are in the cloud. Now what? Achieve the full value and power of cloud native operations. Stay ahead of your competition by shortening your speed to market. Blue Sentry can handle the infrastructure while your team focuses on driving business dynamics. Learn about our managed DevOps services, including microservices like Kubernetes deployments.
Contact us to learn more about how Blue Sentry can help with your cloud journey.
Cloud Maturity Cycle
Blue Sentry helped client PaySpan gain a greater understanding of the benefits of the cloud, as well as how Blue Sentry could help it migrate its workloads.
Learn how Troutman Sanders eMerge worked with Blue Sentry to plan and prepare its migration to the cloud.
Learn how Blue Sentry helped LogicBay, a cloud-based partner relationship management company, migrate to the AWS Cloud.
Upside Travel needed build a scalable travel engine that could ingest and assimilate terabytes of data every day without the need to constantly provision new storage.
Medeco needed to create a scalable cloud infrastructure to help roll out a new digital product offering to retailers across the country.
Lukka, a crypto-asset company, needed a partner to efficiently deploy applications and manage complex microservices architectures day to day.
If you would like to discuss a Migration Cost Assessment with Blue Sentry, complete the form below for a free consultation.